A couple other tips for you to make it easier to face the mirror every day:
- Own more than one pair of pants.
- Try and keep your neckbeard under control. Shave it just enough that people assume you’re trying and are just too much of a lazy sack to get serious about it. If you’re a lady, just don’t have a neckbeard. Much easier!
- Go to bed before 3 once or twice a week.
- Call a friend once and a while to remind yourself that you aren’t just a thing that answers e-mails and enjoys desk chairs with spring-powered reclining features.
- If you’re going to eat a cupcake for breakfast, try to not do it again for lunch.
See? It’s easy! Who knows why anyone ever feels bad about themselves?